before the bombardment of christmas pictures...here are some of the fun times we are having with miles. as you can see, he's rolling all over the place and loving his tubby-tubs. for all of you out there who may not be experiencing a white christmas, we also thought you'd like to see the ENORMOUS pile of snow in our backyard. thanks to some balmy weather recently (in the 30s!) - this pile is significantly smaller.
Um, excuse me but WHAT is my nephew doing sitting out in the cold by the snow?? I assume he merely paused there on his way into the nice warm house or car?!:-)
3 comments:
Um, excuse me but WHAT is my nephew doing sitting out in the cold by the snow?? I assume he merely paused there on his way into the nice warm house or car?!:-)
of course! we were on our way to lunch with laurie, jennifer, and jan and I couldn't resist snapping a picture in front of that pile of snow!
Love the picture with Miles looking up at the water...precious!
Post a Comment