2 days ago
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
little baby einstein
as we near the three month mark, I'm proud to announce that our monkey miles is now loving his baby einstein exersaucer (thank you uncle matt & auntie sarah!). he loves to look at all of the bright colors! standing on our laps has been his favorite thing for quite some time, so I figured he would get a kick out of standing in this new toy. what a little man!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my gosh, he looks too old in that thing!! I say you put him back in sleeper sacks and swaddle him so he stops growing!! Kidding, but seriously, where has our little newborn gone??:-)
he is adorable..such a big boy!
I remember that activity center, we had the same one (Courtney now has it). Isnt it amazing how fast he is growing. We have to come meet him soon...maybe next month.
Post a Comment